Your dog's Fresh Meal Plan - LAMB
Every Fresh Meal Plan includes enough food for 2 meals per day for 7 days.
Move over highly processed kibble and welcome fresh, wholesome foods. Your dog will have more energy, a shinier coat, and be set up for optimal health. It's our commitment to your dog.
Our Vet nutritionist designed, gently cooked meals are made from great ingredients (USDA, USA sourced, made in our kitchen), no preservatives or junk. lean proteins, veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, packed with vitamins and antioxidants, plus Omega 3, flax seed and turmeric, anti-inflammatory properties that can help ease hip and joint discomfort, maintain healthy skin and coat. It's why we call it "Good Food for Dogs! Full meal or add fresh meal topper to her feeding, either way it’s a great start towards your dog’s wellness.
|Dog Weight||Full Meal||Topper|
|19 lbs or less||110g|
|20 - 29 lbs||200g|
|30 - 39 lbs||250g|
|40 - 54 lbs||300g||110g|
|55 - 69 lbs||350g||200g|
|70 - 85 lbs||400g||200g|
|Total Fat (min)||5%||5%||5%||6%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2%||2%||2%||2%|
Beef Calorie Data (CALCULATED)
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- The freshest ingredients possible, specifically chosen for the dogs we love.
- 14 pre-portioned single-serve meal packs, ready-to-serve.
- A Get Joy Welcome Kit, which includes: Our feeding transition guide, personalized nutrition information, and a special welcome from the Get Joy Cares team.
- 100% recyclable with liner made from recycled bottles, curbside recycle #1
- Dry ice to ensure your food stays frozen and fresh.
- For our local Fairfield County customers, orders are personally delivered in reusable Get Joy freezer tote bags.